Project CARS Drivers Club will be running league races and other events on the PC version of Project CARS 2 (UK) as soon as it comes out.
Key Points about PCars2:
- The game is available to preorder now and will be priced around £44.99/€54.99/¢59.99.
- It will be released on 22nd September 2017.
- It will feature around 180 cars, full official list here.
- There will be 20 fully scanned tracks, 60 venues in total with 130 different layouts, full official list here.
- The game will simulate all 4 seasons with new weather types such as ice, snow, mist and wind.
- Weather conditions and grip can vary from corner to corner.
And here are a selection of Project Cars 2 Videos:
The official announcement trailer:
And follow up sizzle trailer:
There are a few more official videos on the Project CARS channel here.
Inside Sim Racing have already shared their first impressions on the game physics:
And there have been plenty of HTC Vive gameplay videos:
This video shows really promising drift physics in the game:
And finally Rallycross looks like it could be good fun:
Planning on getting the game? Make sure to come join us for some fun & competitive league racing.